| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Reinga in September is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 94.3mm (3.7in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Reinga September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cape Reinga, New Zealand
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Reinga:
- Waiharara, New Zealand - 74.8 kms (46.5 miles) SE
- Mangonui, New Zealand - 96.9 kms (60.2 miles) SE
- Waipapakauri, New Zealand - 83.4 kms (51.8 miles) SE
- Kaingaroa North, New Zealand - 90.2 kms (56 miles) SE
- Kaitaia, New Zealand - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SE
- Rangitihi, New Zealand - 95.9 kms (59.6 miles) SE
- Ahipara, New Zealand - 92.5 kms (57.5 miles) SSE
- Broadwood, New Zealand - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) SE
- Herekino, New Zealand - 105.1 kms (65.3 miles) SSE
- Kawakawa Council, New Zealand - 163.7 kms (101.8 miles) SE
- Opononi, New Zealand - 133.4 kms (82.9 miles) SSE
- Waimatenui, New Zealand - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) SE
- Waipoua Forest, New Zealand - 157.1 kms (97.6 miles) SSE
- Parakao, New Zealand - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) SE
- Mamaranui, New Zealand - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) SSE